„I really wanted to see what it’s like to work for a corporation, and I knew that this was not your typical corporate job. You’re basically a free radical in the physics of the company, and you travel the world looking for new business.“
Please remind me when the application period for the Business track starts again.
Bertelsmann Future Leaders Business
From numbers to values: Make your move.
Our Future Leaders Graduate Program offers you the perfect opportunity to think about and act on innovative business models shaping the future of our media, services, and education businesses. Work on projects matching your professional background, interest, and strengths. Get a glimpse of entrepreneurship while expanding your network and get to know innovative, creative people in an international setting.
The Business track of our graduate program includes mentoring by Corporate Management Development and divisional leaders. If you combine superior relationship-building and collaborative skills with an ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders, our program offers excellent opportunities for your professional development.
International work experience
Global network and community
Individual career coaching and targeted trainings
Excellent career prospects
Join our Business Graduate Program and you will
- Turn your creative ideas into reality
- Develop your own business concepts and strategies
- Gain international work experience
- Expand your international network
- Enjoy individual career coaching
- Grow through targeted training
- Know what it takes to become an entrepreneur
What you should bring to be a Business Future Leader
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree and 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven entrepreneurial experience displayed in a business initiative or large project
- Leadership skills and demonstrated affinity for media
- Ability to communicate with top management in English as well as proficiency in German
- Geographic flexibility, as projects are located throughout the world
At a glance
- Application period: Fall 2023
- Start: Fall 2024
- Duration: 18 months
- Language: English
The application process
Have your first interview with HR
Come back for a second interview with a senior executive
Receive our offer by the end of the year
Do you have further questions? Get in touch with Kai-Uwe Krotoschak (k.krotoschak(at)bertelsmann.de) or Steffi Heldberg (s.heldberg(at)bertelsmann.de).
Please note that we do not consider applications submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail.