Become Part of the Student Challenge Program
Our Intern Retention Program
Every year a pool of approximately 20 outstanding students with previous Bertelsmann experience have the chance to be nominated by the management upon particular criteria for the Student Challenge Program.
As part of the Student Challenge community, you will participate in a number of events and regularly receive relevant information about Bertelsmann and opportunities for your career. You will also get to know other students and expand your professional network.
Being part of Student Challenge creates the opportunity to build a relationship with Bertelsmann and to maintain contact until graduation and beyond. That way, you will be in an outstanding position for your career and your future.
As a “Student Challenger” you are in a community of potential candidates for top entry-level positions in the group after graduation – whether in the Corporate Center or different divisions.
The program ends at the same point as the participant's academic career.
The Nomination Process
- Excellent professional performance during your internship
- Your interpersonal and communication skills are outstanding
- During the internship, you have demonstrated your creativity and goal orientation
- You are interested in the media, education or services business
- You would like to join Bertelsmann after your graduation
- Your supervisors support your nomination
Four steps to be nominated:
Request the evaluation form from Corporate Management Development
Fill in the form and send it back including your CV
Get an invitation to an interview with Corporate Management Development
Receive a final response and detailed feedback