About Student Challenge
Student Challenge is an intern retention program for top students and soon-to-be graduates.
Every year a pool of approximately 20 outstanding students with relevant Bertelsmann experience is nominated by the management upon particular criteria for the Student Challenge program.
The candidates are part of the Student Challenge community, participate in a number of events and regularly receive relevant information about Bertelsmann.
Being part of Student Challenge is an opportunity for the intern and for Bertelsmann to build a relationship and maintain the contact until graduation and beyond.
Members of Student Challenge are considered potential candidates for top entry-level positions in the Corporate Center and the divisions.
The program ends at the same point as the participant's academic career.
Responsibility of Corporate Management Development:
- Career coach and sparring partner
- Networking support
- Support in finding follow-up internships, even abroad
- Welcome package
- News and information about Bertelsmann
- Bi-annual networking events as a group and with relevant Bertelsmann executives from the Corporate Center and divisions
- Integration of Student Challenge participants at employer branding events
- Trainings, Workshops
Career options for interns:
Gap Year Programm
Internship at Bertelsmann
Find out more about the world of Bertelsmann.