Junior Product Manager (m/f) Artist Services
Entry Level, Full Time, Music Industry, Product Management, BMG Rights Management GmbH, Berlin, Berlin
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager (m/f) for our Artist Services Team.
You are a highly committed and enthusiastic individual, who is keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
What you should know about us:
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than seven years ago with a relentless focus on delivering Fairness, Transparency and Service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
- You will be responsible for planning and implementation of music releases in our daily business
- Selection, organization and coordination of external promotion teams including cost and performance tracking
- Management and coordination of artist appearances, promotional events (booking locations, travel and accommodations, etc.)
- A teamplayer: flexible, highly motivated, passionate about music and our industry
- First experience in the music and/or media industry
- You have excellent Marketing knowledge and fresh ideas in the fields of print, online & TV
- Outstanding communication skills and a positive can do attitude
- Excellent German and English skills (spoken and written) and proficiency in MS Office applications
- A proactive, well-structured and accurate work-style
Now let’s see what’s in it for you:
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and Lynda
- Flexible working hours and an employee savings scheme
- Public transport company ticket to get easily to our beautiful office located close to Gendarmenmarkt
- A premium Spotify account and occasional in-house concerts – listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job. The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.
Please feel free to apply in either German or English.
BMG Rights Management GmbH / Recruiting Services
Postfach 90 20 00
Explore, Recommend and Share
Online Referral System
This is exclusive to our Internal Create Your Own Career site and our external Create Your Own Career Site, and it’s the first time ever in Bertelsmann’s history that we are enabling a simple, and effective online referral process worldwide between your own company, and between other Bertelsmann companies.
There are 2 ways an online Referral can be made:
If you encounter any problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (in the US & Canada) or email@example.com (in Europe) or click on the Feedback Tab to report a problem or concern.